What Does A Tune-Up Include?
All cars need a periodic tune-up. What does a tune-up include? It is important to keep your car running well? Your local mechanic or dealer completes a series standard procedures during a tune-up.
- Inspect and/or replace spark plug wires
- Clean and/or replace the spark plug
- Replace rotor and distributor cap
- Replace the fuel filter
- Change oil and oil filter
- Replace the air filter
- Check and/or replace all belts
- Check and replenish all fluids
- Adjust valves as needed
- Adjust the clutch in manual transmission cars<
- Inspect, clean, and add water to the battery if needed
- Replace the PCV valve